March 21, 2015

Review: Collateral (Blood & Roses #6) by Callie Hart


Title: Collateral
Author: Callie Hart
Series: Blood & Roses #6
Genre: contemporary romance, erotica, bdsm, dark
The final instalment of Zeth & Sloane's story is here!

With Lacey missing and everything falling apart, Sloane and Zeth will do everything they can to get her back. If that includes facing off against Charlie Holsan, the DEA, and anyone else who gets in their way, then so be it.

Faced with heartbreak, danger, and the increasing need to protect the ones he loves, Zeth Mayfair is finally realizing what it means to have a family. With her fears coming full circle, Sloane must learn that forgiveness is the only way to move forward.




Amazon US | Amazon UK






MY REVIEW


Collateral by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I'm still in shock STARS


“My heart. I wrap my heart around him as I cling on for dear life. He kisses me, his lips finding mine, and I don’t need to breathe anymore. His mouth on mine is all I need. His hands holding me tight is all I need. Just him. He is everything.”


What an absolutely amazing series. It broke my heart and made me happy all at the same time. I'm so surprised how much I actually love each and every part of Blood & Roses. There was no filler book or lacking off. In fact I think it got even better towards the end.

There was always something going on, the story was moving fast, but it still felt like the characters were very well developed and everyone had their moment to shine and leave a mark.

I'm just utterly broken right now. There was this thing that happend around 55% and it shattered me and I'm just in awe that the author went there. I had a feeling something awful would happen, but this I didn't expect.

Now I really hope the next book I pick up will live up to the emotional ride I just went through.

“This has all been blood and roses--pain and heartache, but also bittersweet and beautiful, too.”


I clearly would recommend this series to anyone who likes a bit of a gritty read, with messed up character and their somewhat questionable morals and crazy way of living and trying to survive.

And for the naughty book lover among you, there really is only one thing you need to know! You need to meet Zeth!

“I’m going to hurt you now, but I promise you’re going to like it.”



Yeah, exactly! It's good.

I have nothing to add at this point. I'm happy and I can't wait to devour Rebel in the near future. ;D

No comments

Post a Comment

+up