January 02, 2015

Review: The Seduction #1 by Roxy Sloane


All women look the same on their knees with their lips wrapped around my cock.

You like to think you’re different, special somehow. But trust me, I’ll have you wet and begging for it before you can think of all those bullshit, good girl reasons why not.

I'm your darkest secret. Your dirtiest fantasy.

Who am I?

The Seducer.

And I’ve never lost a case.

Until her. Keely Fawes. My mysterious new target.
Someone wants to destroy her -- and I’m their weapon of choice.

Her secrets could be my undoing. Her innocence will ruin me.

But I don’t care.

I’m going to show her how fucking good it feels to be bad. She’ll come screaming my name if it’s the last thing I do.








MY REVIEW


The Seduction 1 by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 bring on the dirty talk STARS


“If you’re still standing, and able to string two words together, that wasn’t and orgasm.”She frowns. “What was it then?”“A rehearsal.”


Holy mother of all that is dirty...that man has one hell of a naughty mind. I'm a strong believer in sharing good news first. So yeah, we are dealing with a chronic dirty talker. Drop everything your doing - go and get seduced by Vaughn!

Glad we got that out of the way...now let's see if there is some actual plot to talk about. ;D


Meet Mr. I-got-no-last-name Vaughn, he is the Seducer. Yeah, I lol-ed a little there as well, but go with it...you might even like it. Anyway, in his line of work - seducing women to basically produce damning evidence of said seduction - he has never met a woman who didn't fall for his charm until he is hired to entrap unassuming and very innocent paralegal Keely Fawes.

Now all that sounds a bit cliché and believe me there is plenty of that going around, but there is also a lot of mystery. Who hired Vaughn? Who wants to harm Keely and who the fuck is this dying Mr. Ashcroft and what's his interest in our poor clueless heroine?



So yes, I'm happy to announce there is some actual plot, but it takes a backseat in the face of such yummy seducing going on. This is steamy smut at its best. If you need a quick fix for something naughty, well written and entertaining...GO FOR IT!

“The things we think are wrong? They're the ones that feel so goddamn right.”


Also, mean cliffy! But there is more to come. Yipppieeee!


Short review for a short read, but I think I got the gist of it.

Not sure if I will review the other books...but I think I will do an overall review at the end. ;D For now I just want to dive in and see what happens next...not that it's a big mystery...I'm guessing lot's of yummy, steamy and dirty talking sex. Just what a girl needs to start a new year. *swoon*


No comments

Post a Comment

+up