December 04, 2014

Review: Entwined with You by Sylvia Day


The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…






Amazon US | Amazon UK






MY REVIEW


Entwined with You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

New rating after my re-read Nov 2014 with my girls Jasmine, Supreet and Eda


NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

That is all I have to say. I've spent enough time slaving myself through this bloody re-read. I'm done. I don't need to waste any more time by writing an actual review. All you need to know is that this was bad and everyone was annoying and no plot could be found and I'm going to hate read #4 because that's what I do...I clearly don't love myself.

...and also dinosaurs...




No comments

Post a Comment

+up